Yeah, so I got those tears I was looking for...

Catch of the Day - Kristan Higgins

I originally started a different book first but I did not like it at all. (Just One of the Guys) So, I flounced that one and moved on to the next book on my TBR list for this author. I was so very close to flouncing this one as well, but I decided to carry on. Carry on, carry on. Car-ryyyyyy oooo-ooo-oo-on-on.

I did not like Maggie. Not for any one reason. She just was not someone I'd ever put up with in real life, so no real hope for her in the fictional one. There was too much over the top ridiculousness at first. I was like, Who does that?

But, like I said, I did carry on and finish the book. I had my obligatory tears about 3/4 through and there were no surprises. Even though, bless her heart, the author tried. I was disappointed that the very last paragraph is the "happily ever after". Why do books do that? I suffered through all of those pages and you give me a paragraph or two of HEA? *rolls eyes* Whatever. On to the next book. I think I'm going to get through these faster that I originally expected.